From Collins avec Collins Robert Comprehensive English–French Dictionary: Volume 2: English-French v. 2
This dictionary offers: coverage of current French and English; in-depth treatment of literary and specialist vocabulary; detailed maps of French and English speaking countries; and thesauri of French and English.
From the Back Cover
COLLINS ROBERT FRENCH DICTIONARY Volume 2
english – French
This superb addition to the Collins range of best-selling dictionaries contains over 400,000 references and 650,000 translations.
Fullest coverage of contemporary French and English and in-depth treatment of literary and specialist vocabularies make this the indispensable reference work for translators, interpreters, business people, language teachers and students alike.
With all the proven features of the Collins-Robert range, this volume offers:
• Comprehensive treatment of the vocabulary of French and English, with thousands of illustrative examples and constructions
• In-depth coverage of a wide range of subject fields
• Collins' acclaimed system of differentiating meanings to guide the user to the most appropriate translation
• A thematic guide to self-expression in French
• An extensive thesaurus of English containing over 200,000 references
• A full-colour atlas of the English speaking world in French and English
The most comprehensive and up-to-date dictionary of French and English available today